1) Personal identification information
What personal identification information do we collect from users?
When you visit our website, we may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you register for an account on our website
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or other communications
- When you participate in surveys, contests, or other promotional activities
- When you contact us through our website or social media channels
The personal identification information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact information.
How do we use personal identification information?
We may use the personal identification information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services
- Send you communications, including newsletters and promotional materials
- Administer contests, surveys, and other promotional activities
- Respond to your questions and requests
We may also use personal identification information for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research, to improve our website and services.
How do we share personal identification information?
We may share personal identification information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of our website, users, and third parties
- To cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies
We will not sell or rent your personal identification information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How do we protect personal identification information?
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal identification information we collect from users against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal identification information.
How can you access, update, or delete your personal identification information?
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal identification information at any time. You can access and update your personal identification information by logging into your account on our website. You can also delete your personal identification information from your account and and/or deactivate it.
2) Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we use non-personal identification information?
We may use the non-personal identification information we collect from users to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services
- Analyze and understand user behavior and trends
We may also use non-personal identification information for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research, to improve our website and services.
3) Chat Room Privacy
Administrators and Moderators of the Chat Rooms can see the IP address of the Users who are chatting. As long as you do not provide (not recommended) your real name, address, Email ID and any other personal information in the chat room, you are completely anonymous to other users.
We may share your IP address with a third party service that will provide IP quality check for any malicious activity. If your account is used to abuse, disrupt the chat service or harm other users in any way your IP address will be suspended, banned and may be shared with third party IP reputation service.
4) How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
5) How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
6) Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7) Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9) Log Files
10) Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
11) Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
13) Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last revision date: January 8, 2023